To ensure all students receive their required immunizations, our department offers immunization clinics each semester with Dignity Health Medical Group, our partnered student health clinic. This immunization clinic does not require an appointment, but you can book one below.
Spring 2024 Immunization Clinic
|Friday, January 19||1 p.m. - 4 p.m.||UC 402/403|
These services will be offered:
- Information on Student Health Clinic walk-in hours (Students can drop in anytime during the walk-in hours to receive Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine, the TB test for Tuberculosis, and the COVID-19 vaccine/booster.
- Student Health Insurance Cards (Students covered under the USF student health insurance plan can drop in for a copy of their insurance card).
- Receive answers to your questions regarding the USF immunization and health insurance policy (HPS staff will be available to answer questions regarding immunizations or insurance).
Complete Intake Forms:
If you plan on attending our immunization clinic, we encourage you to complete the following forms prior to your arrival.
- Dignity Health - Adult Demographics Form
- Self-Sufficient Minor Information Form (if you are under 18 years of age)
Please download the appropriate form based on what immunizations you are planning on receiving.