In an effort to ensure all students receive their required immunizations, our department offers immunization clinics each semester.
Fall 2022 Immunization Clinics
|Wednesday, August 17, 2022||12 p.m.–3 p.m.||UC 402/403|
|Friday, August 19, 2022||8:30 a.m.–12 p.m.||UC 503|
These services will be offered:
- Information on Student Health Clinic walk-in hours (Students can drop in anytime during the walk-in hours to receive Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles,mumps,rubella) vaccine, the TB test for Tuberculosis and the COVID-19 vaccine/booster.
- Student Health Insurance Cards (Students covered under the USF student health insurance plan can drop in for a copy of their insurance card).
- Receive answers to your questions regarding the USF immunization and health insurance policy (HPS staff will be available to answer questions regarding immunizations or insurance).
- To Register for any of the clinics please do so here: Registration Form
Complete Intake Forms:
If you plan on attending our immunization clinic, we encourage you to complete the following forms prior to your arrival.
- Dignity Health - New Patient Consent Form
- Dignity Health - Health Assessment Form
- Dignity Health - Adult Demographics Form
Please complete these forms if you are planning on getting the COVID-19 vaccination.
This immunization clinic is walk-in with no appointment necessary. However, we would like to get a head count of how many are expected to attend to prepare the Health Promotion Services and Dignity Health team.