Wellness is defined as the optimal state of health. Wellness refers to a person’s ability to live life to its fullness. Our Wellness program focuses on strengthening your wellness in 7 dimensions: psychological (emotional), social, environmental, intellectual, spiritual, physical, and financial wellness.
Random Acts of Wellness
Wellness matters and spreading kindness is what Random Acts of Wellness is all about. Join us on IG Live bi-weekly beginning February 3rd. Random Acts of Wellness seeks to provide a space for students to de-stress, learn new ways to practice wellness, and improve their health. Stay tuned for themes!
Past Random Acts of Wellness
- Self-care & Self-love with the Care Think Act
- How to handle back-to-school stress with Tri-Beta Honor Society
- Mindfulness Habit Forming with Katlyn Murphy
- Mental Health as a College Student with ASUSF Wellness Rep
- Meditation Talks with Khmer Student Association
- Motivation with MSNS Nursing Student Organization
The Wellness Check is a confidential assessment tool that can help you figure out different areas you can improve to achieve whole body health and wellness. After students take the Wellness Check, they can schedule a Wellness Coaching appointment.