Seven Dimensions of Wellness
Wellness is defined as the optimal state of health. Wellness refers to a person’s ability to live life to its fullness. Our Wellness program focuses on strengthening your wellness in 7 dimensions: psychological (emotional), social, environmental, intellectual, spiritual, physical, and financial wellness.
Random Acts of Wellness (R.A.W.)
Wellness matters and spreading awareness around the different ways one can take care of their wellness is what R.A.W. is all about! Join us on IG Live bi-weekly during the fall and spring semester. Random Acts of Wellness seeks to provide a space for students to learn new ways to practice wellness, provide their tips and tricks to their peers when it comes to health and wellness. Stay tuned for themes!
Fall 2021 Random Acts of Wellness IG Series
|09/08||12:00 PM||ASUSF SONHP Rep. Sunshine||Staying Grounded|
|09/22||10:30 AM||Pre-Dental Society||Stress & Resilience|
|10/06||1:00 PM||Omicron Theta Chi||Time Management|
|10/20||TBD||USF Food Pantry||Accessing CalFresh|
|11/03||12:00 PM||Kinesiology Student Association||Mental Health & Exercise|
|11/17||2:00 PM||Active Minds||Kindness|
If you or your student organization would like to collaborate with R.A.W. contact our Program Assistant, Aikaeli Kitilya (email@example.com)
Previous Random Acts of Wellness Recap
- Self-care & Self-love with the Care Think Act
- How to handle back-to-school stress with Tri-Beta Honor Society
- Mindfulness Habit Forming with Katlyn Murphy
- Mental Health as a College Student with ASUSF Wellness Rep
- Meditation Talks with Khmer Student Association
- Motivation with MSNS Nursing Student Organization
- Wellness and the First Generation Experience with Latinas Unidas de USF
- Beginning Your Wellness Journey with USF Go Team
The Wellness Check is a confidential assessment tool that can help you figure out different areas you can improve to achieve whole body health and wellness. After students take the Wellness Check, they can schedule a Wellness Coaching appointment.