Your social wellness is defined by your ability to develop and maintain satisfying and supportive relationships. Such relationships are essential to physical and emotional well-being. Social wellness requires participating in and contributing to your community and to society.
Tips on Social Wellness
- Join a club or organization
- Stay in touch with supportive friends and family
- Participate in group discussions
- Practice active listening
- Student Leadership and Engagement - Make the most out of your experience here at USF by getting involved in a club or student organization.
- Gender and Sexuality Center - The gender and sexuality center is both a lounge space for students and a center for student run programs located in UC 4th floor.
- Cultural Centers - Focuses on bringing students together to increase their understanding and embrace their roles as members of a diverse community.
- NIH Social Wellness Toolkit - Provides evidence-based tips for living well and improving your social wellness.