Your social wellness is defined by your ability to develop and maintain satisfying and supportive relationships. Such relationships are essential to physical and emotional well-being. Join a club, organize a campus event, or become a volunteer. Participating in and contributing to your community do wonders for your overall health!
Social Wellness Reflection:
- Am I being a good friend or family member to others?
- Who are people that I can spend time with that reflect a healthy and positive sense of self?
- Have I had recent experiences where I've connected with a stranger?
- How can I ensure that I am fully present with those around me?
- Do I share with others that I am grateful for our relationships?
- Student Leadership and Engagement - Make the most out of your experience here at USF by getting involved in a club or student organization.
- Gender and Sexuality Center - The gender and sexuality center is both a lounge space for students and a center for student run programs located in UC 4th floor.
- 1:1 Wellness Checks - We offer wellness checks to help you set a plan of action to improve your social wellness.
- Cultural Centers - Focuses on bringing students together to increase their understanding and embrace their roles as members of a diverse community.
- NIH Social Wellness Toolkit - Provides evidence-based tips for living well and improving your social wellness.