Constantly challenge your mind. An active mind is essential to wellness because it detects problems, finds solutions, and directs behavior. Never stop learning. Becoming a lifelong student provides you the opportunity to seek out and relish new experiences and challenges.
Intellectual Wellness Reflection:
- What project, paper, or course am I proud to have finished?
- Have I taken advantage of on-campus resources? (Learning, Writing, and Speaking Center)
- Do my interests align with my major(s)?
- How do I best learn? (styles of learning)
- Do I acknowledge the blessings that I have to be able to be working towards a college degree?
- Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) - Students with academic concerns and questions can set up an appointment with their CASA Success Coach; drop-in hours available.
- Gleeson Library - Rent out a study room or check out a new book.
- 1:1 Wellness Checks - We offer wellness checks to help you set a plan of action to improve your intellectual wellness.
- The Learning, Writing, and Speaking Centers - A free service at USF that offers academic assistance to all students.
- Lumosity - A brain training and memory app that keeps your mind sharp.