72.1% of students feel stress about their personal finances and close to 60% of all students report that they worry about having enough money to pay for their education (nasfaa.org).
Managing finances can be challenging especially on a student budget. Financial stress may compromise your ability to focus in the classroom and negatively affects your mental and physical health. With the increasing costs of college and rise in student debt, it is imperative you gain skills in managing your finances while going to college.
Student Life Emergency Fund
- USF Financial Aid Office - Provides students with invaluable information to fund their education, call (415) 422-3387.
- Cash Course - Helps college students learn the financial skills that they need to create the future they want.
- Mint App - A budget tracker that helps make money management simpler and more seamless.
- AccessLex Institute - Delivers on-demand, one-on-one loan repayment counseling at (844) 755-HELP.
- Federal Trade Commission - Provides online forms to manage your money, and tips to prevent identity theft and scams.