Your physical wellness includes not just your body’s overall condition and the absence of disease but your fitness level and your ability to care for yourself. To achieve optimum physical wellness, you need to make choices that help avoid illnesses and injuries. The decisions you make now, and the habits you develop over your lifetime, will largely determine the length and quality of your life.
Physical Wellness Reflection:
- What type of movement brings me joy?
- Are there aspects of my body I can develop a more appreciative relationship with?
- Am I prioritizing getting enough sleep?
- Am I nourishing my body with enough water and nutritious foods?
- How do I show my body I am grateful for all that it does for me?
- Can I take more time to rest and recharge when I need it?
- Nutrition Education - You can schedule a free one-on-one nutrition education appointment with a Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR) to get you on track to achieving your nutrition goals.
- USF Koret Health and Recreation Center - Koret is the gym located on USF’s campus that provides you with a variety of classes and workout equipment.
- 1:1 Wellness Checks - We offer wellness checks to help you set a plan of action to improve your physical wellness.
- NIH Physical Wellness Toolkit - Provides evidence-based tips for living well and improving your physical wellness.
- Sleep Cycle App - Analyzes your sleep and wakes you up at the best time in your sleep cycle leaving you feeling rested and awake.