Nutrition Education Appointments
Nutrition Education appointments are available for students free of charge with a certified Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR). The confidential individual appointment will help students identify dietary behaviors with a focus on getting them on track to healthy eating and positive body image.
Topics may include:
- Nutrition Basics
- Weight Management
- Body Image
- Healthy Eating Tips
- Meal Planning
- Food Budgeting
- Nutrition for Active Lifestyles
Once scheduled, please submit a 3 day food record form prior to your appointment, or be prepared to do a 24 hour recall of your food intake.
Cool B.E.A.N.S Outreach
Did you know that microwave cooking is a healthy form of cooking. Learn new strategies on how to increase your food options on the go, or in your dorm from our Health Outreach Team, or learn more about how to be apart of the Cool B.E.A.N.S. crowd.
MICROWAVE COOKING DEMOS
- September 9th from 2:30pm-3:30pm at UC 2nd Floor
- October 7th from 2:30pm-3:30pm at UC 2nd Floor
- November 4th from 2:30pm-3:30pm at UC 2nd Floor
- November 25th from 2:30pm-3:30pm at UC 2nd Floor