Weight Watchers Programs
The University of San Francisco is committed to helping you reach your body composition goals and improve your overall health by subsidizing a portion of the cost of the following Weight Watchers programs. Access a strong community on the same journey as you - whether you attend in-person meetings or follow the plan entirely online - at more than 50% off of the regular membership price! Discount is available for benefits-eligible faculty and staff.
|Meetings* +OnlinePlus||Weight Watchers for Diabetes**||OnlinePlus†|
|Food and activity tracking||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to the WW community||✓||✓||✓|
|24/7 online chat support||✓||✓||✓|
|Weekly in-person group meetings||✓||✓||—|
|Guidance from trained leaders||✓||✓||—|
|Weekly private weigh-ins||✓||✓||—|
|Guidebooks and materials||✓||✓||—|
|Food plan tailored to your individual needs||—||✓||—|
|Confidential and unlimited access to a Certified Diabetes Professional‡||—||✓||—|
|Weekly e-mails with information on diabetes and weight-loss management||—||✓||—|
Benefits-eligible faculty and staff can receive more than 50% off the regular membership price for any program. Enter the following at wellness.weightwatchers.com to sign up:
- Employer ID: 14007556
- Employer Passcode: WW14007556
- CWID: your campus ID
- Name: your full legal name as it appears in Banner
For questions or assistance with registering, please call the Weight Watchers Wellness Hotline at (866) 204-2885.
For More Information
- Weight Watchers Programs and Pricing
- Weight Watchers Programs FAQ
- Weight Watchers Programs Portal Registration Guide
- Weight Watchers Freestyle Program Flyer
- Weight Watchers Success Story at USF: Elizabeth Benhardt
FREE Online Webinars
|Cooking w/ Julie: Meal Prep for the Work Week||Available on-demand||N/A||Register|
|Chef Ryan: Wholesome Cooking Techniques||Available on-demand||N/A||Register|
|A Transformation Story: Lisa Levy Shaub||Available on-demand||N/A||Register|
|Transformation Story: Matt Sharma-Stray (Men’s Health Month)||Thursday, June 14||1:00 p.m. EST||Register|
|Cooking with Julie: What’s for Dinner?||Tuesday, July 17||2:00 p.m. EST||Register|
|Gratitude In the Workplace||Tuesday, August 21||3:00 p.m. EST||Register|
|WW Experience||Thursday, September 6||3:00 p.m. EST||Register|
* Meetings + OnlinePlus subscription requires a monthly payment in advance and will automatically renew each month. You will be charged in accordance with your company’s pricing until you cancel. Sold in participating areas only; may not be accepted for local and/or At Work meetings in all areas. Minimum enrollment and participation required to start and maintain an At Work meeting.
** Weight Watchers for Diabetes may be available to those who meet eligibility criteria and participation a Meetings subscription, the availability of which will vary in accordance with company size and commitment. Further restrictions apply.
† OnlinePlus subscription requires a monthly payment in advance and will automatically renew each month. You will be automatically charged in accordance with your company’s pricing until you cancel.
‡ The Weight Watchers for Diabetes information and guidance provided by the CDE is not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment; you should always consult your physician about any healthcare issues.
© 2018 Weight Watchers International, Inc. All rights reserved.