Getting to USF
Transportation to USF
ISSS will offer a free airport shuttle service from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to the USF campus for the fall 2022 semester. International Student Move-In Day is Saturday, August 13, 2022 and students moving into on-campus housing should arrive this day. If you are arriving after August 13, please use one of the options below. If you have any concerns about your arrival date or transportation to USF, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note there are many convenient transportation options from San Francisco International Airport to USF. We have compiled the following transportation options to help you plan your ride from SFO to USF:
- SFO Transportation website: This website has a thorough list of transportation options. You can find all the information you need about transportation options from SF from SFO.
- Uber or Lyft: It is more economical than a regular taxi and a commonly chosen method among other international students. To use these services, download their mobile applications on your phone, and set-up payment with your credit card information. Price range: $30-$50 depends on your arrival time. This is a very popular choice for USF students and SF residents in general. USF students use Uber/Lyft frequently and taking it from SFO is a very common and popular option.
- ExecuCar: This is a private car service to and from San Francisco area airports. This option is more expensive and ranges from $100-$150.
- Local Taxi: It is fast and easy, but more expensive than most of the other options. You should have either cash or credit card available (cash preferred) to pay for your ride. Price range: $50-$60
- Public Transportation Options: For directions to USF via public transportation, please visit USF's Transit Options web page.
*All price based on one way trip from SFO to USF hilltop campus