The Learning Center
The Learning Center is USF's home for academic support services. All of our programs and initiatives are free to all enrolled students.
Make an Appointment
Log in to our scheduling system to make a Tutoring or Academic Skills Coaching appointment.
Help with Courses
- One-on-one appointments and group tutoring sessions
- Support for over 80 courses each semester
- Trained Peer Tutors, recommended by USF faculty members
- Weekly small-group study sessions, no appointment necessary
- Support for historically difficult courses on campus (BIOL and NURS)
- Trained SI Leaders facilitate efficient methods of studying and foster collaboration between classmates
Peer Led Team Learning
- Weekly small-group study sessions; students earn one credit in addition to their 4-credit CHEM course
- Supports General Chemistry 1 (CHEM 111) and General Chemistry 2 (CHEM 113)
- PLTL Leaders engage students in problem-solving and facilitate discussions on current course materials
Help with Study Skills
The Learning Center strives to foster the enhancement of academic skills and abilities to assist students in becoming independent learners by providing USF students with support through one-on-one coaching appointments, workshops, and online resources.