Dons On Demand
To connect new students and family members to our university's many resources, we’ve created a series of 30-minute online workshops to support your transition to USF. So whether you are learning how to finance your degree or want to learn more about getting involved, you will find an entire community of resources and support services at USF ready to welcome you and support your transition.
- Our workshops will run every Wednesday, beginning July 7 to August 10.
- More details to come in early June.
- If there is another particular workshop you are interested in but do not see below, please email us at email@example.com.
Previous Workshops included:
- Career Services
- Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA)
- Community Living
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students
- Gleeson Libray
- Koret Rec Sports
- Student Leadership and Engagement (SLE)
- Student Financial Services
- University Ministry (UM)