Before Coming Home
Registration for your Return to USF
- Know your web registration access time.
- Clear academic or financial holds or any unpaid fees (i.e. – phone, library, parking, insurance, housing, etc). If you are unsure of a hold, please contact your Academic Dean or the Student Enrollment Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Communicate with your Academic Advisor or Dean in a timely manner about the courses you actually registered for with your host program/school, the classes you wish to take at USF for the upcoming semester, and any other special circumstances. They will remove any advising or registration holds, tell you what classes you have left to take, and if there are any problems with the classes you want to take.
- SOM students must contact Associate Dean of SOM, Deanna Pachinger at email@example.com.
- Online registration instructions can be found in the Pre-Departure Handbook.
Housing Upon Return
All returning USF students will have access to our housing application website – “USFrooms,” which can be found in your USFconnect account under the Student Tab. If you need USF housing when you return, apply now.
As the Office of Residence Life continues to implement their new housing software, you will be kept informed of new developments through your USFconnect email account. Please check your USFconnect email regularly.
Transcripts & Grades
Before you leave, be sure to tell your host program/institution to send your official transcript to the Center for Global Education.
University of San Francisco
Center for Global Education
2130 Fulton Street, Lone Mountain 340
San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
The Center for Global Education cannot change grades. Please resolve any discrepancies or disagreements about a grade before you leave.