Before Coming Home
Registration for your Return to USF
- Know your web registration access time. You will register San Francisco, California time.
- Clear academic or financial holds or any unpaid fees (i.e. – phone, library, parking, insurance, housing, etc). If you are unsure of a hold, please contact your Academic Dean, Major Department, or Student Accounts at StudentAccounts@usfca.edu
- Communicate with your Academic Advisor or Dean in a timely manner about the courses you actually registered for with your host program/school, the classes you wish to take at USF for the upcoming semester, and any other special circumstances. They will remove any advising or registration holds, tell you what classes you have left to take, and if there are any problems with the classes you want to take.
- SOM students must contact Associate Dean of SOM, Deanna Pachinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online registration instructions can be found in the Pre-Departure Handbook.
Housing Upon Return
Study abroad returning students are advised to consult with Student Housing and Residential Education (SHaRE) directly about housing eligibility for continuing students:
Transcripts & Grades
Before you leave, be sure to tell your host program/institution to send your official transcript to the Center for Global Education.
University of San Francisco
Center for Global Education
2130 Fulton Street, Lone Mountain 340
San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
The Center for Global Education cannot change grades. Please resolve any discrepancies or disagreements about a grade before you leave with your host university.