Congratulations on your nomination to study abroad! Your next steps are outlined below and may be completed through your study abroad online portal.
- Apply to your host program-- consult with your study abroad advisor.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to hear back from your prospective program. If six weeks have passed, feel free to email the coordinator of your program to follow up with your application. For Sophia applicants, the acceptance process takes a lot longer than other programs because the start of their semester isn’t until April for Spring and November for Fall.
- If your U.S. passport will not be valid at least 6 months after the end of your program, apply or renew now.
- Complete the following "post-decision" questionnaires through your online portal:
- Passport Information Questionnaire
- Emergency Contact Info Questionnaire
- Domestic Health Insurance Info Questionnaire
- Upon Acceptance, move onto the Pre-Departure Next Steps.