The USF One Card program is excited to announce one of the newest features of your Don Dollars debit plan. To continue providing options for USF community members regardless of your current location, you can conveniently utilize your Don Dollars to order and pay for meals from Grubhub partner restaurants via the Grubhub app.
The One Card office has partnered with Grubhub to allow your USF One Card to be used as a form of payment in the Grubhub app. Get Grubhub+ for free ($9.99/month) for unlimited free delivery and exclusive perks. This is a great way to save while eating your favorite meals and supporting local restaurants across the country.
Please visit the link below with your mobile device to begin your Grubhub App set up https://www.grubhub.com/campus/add-campus
If you have any issues accessing the link, as a USF One Card holder, you can simply visit your Grubhub app and set up your account by following the steps below:
- Download the Grubhub app (create account or use your existing one)
- Tap Account, select Campus Dining then Find Your Campus and choose
- University of San Francisco
- Click Add Affiliation and follow the prompts
- Order from any Grubhub partner restaurant listed and get your food delivered anywhere!