How to Apply
2021 Fellowship Recruitment
Ready to make the most out of your first year at the University of San Francisco?! Below is a full list of ways you can learn more about the Magis Emerging Leadership Program, connect with alumni of the program, and meet the 2021 Leadership Team.
Tabling & Information Sessions
If you are interested in learning more about the program or would like to meet the Co-Directors, Mentors, and some alumni of the program, please join us at one of our informal Tabling Events or our formal Information Session listed below.
Fall 2020 Information Session
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 | 6:30 p.m. PT| Zoom
In case you missed it, check out a copy of our recording below!
Fall 2020 Involvement E-Fair Tabling
Missed the Info Session and want to connect with our Leadership Team? Come "find" us at the Involvement E-Fair on the following days/times:
- Monday, August 31 | 5:00pm-6:00pm PT
- Tuesday, September 1 | 6:00pm-7:00pm PT
- Wednesday, September 2 | 5:30pm-6:30pm PT
- Thursday, September 3 | 5:30pm-6:30pm PT
How do I apply?
Applications will open beginning Tuesday, August 4, 2020. Submit your application online by Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
How much does the program cost?
There will be no program fee for 2020-21 academic year.
Typically, the participation fee for the program is $30. This participation fee covers the following:
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Transportation, meals, lodging, and supplies for a 2-night retreat at Marin Headlands (valued at over $300)*
- Leadership Assessments like Clifton StrengthsFinder, True Colors, and more
- Individualized Leadership Coaching
- Induction Certificate and Pin upon completion of program requirements
*This year, we will not be offering the off-site retreat due to COVID.
Are scholarships available?
Yes. There are a limited number of scholarships available. To be considered for a scholarship, you will complete a supplemental form upon completion of your application.
What are the Program Requirements?
Magis is a year-long program that culminates with a final induction ceremony on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. View a full overview of the program »