How to Apply
Tabling & Information Session
If you are interested in learning more about the program or would like to meet the Lead Facilitators, Mentors, and some Alumni of the program, please join us at one of our informal Tabling Events or our formal Information Session listed below. RSVP is strongly encouraged as space is limited:
Tuesday, August 21 | 6–8 p.m. | Gillson Residence Hall & Lone Mountain Residence Hall
Wednesday, August 22 | 6–8 p.m. | Hayes-Healy Residence Hall
Thursday, August 23 | 6–8 p.m. | Fromm Residence Hall
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 | 6:30–7:30 p.m. | McLaren 250 - RSVP »
How do I apply?
Applications will open beginning August 1, 2018. Please submit your application online by Friday, August 31, 2018 at 12 p.m. (Noon).
How much does the program cost?
The participation fee for the program is $30. This participation fee covers the following:
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Transportation, meals, lodging, and supplies for a 2-night retreat at Marin Headlands (valued at over $300)
- Leadership Assessments like Clifton StrengthsFinder, True Colors, and more
- Training in the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Individualized Leadership Coaching
- Induction Certificate and Pin upon completion of program requirements
Are scholarships available?
Yes. There are a limited number of scholarships available. To be considered for a scholarship, you will complete a supplemental form upon completion of your application.
What are the Program Requirements?
Magis is a year-long program that culminates with a final induction ceremony on April 23, 2019. View a full overview of the program »