How to Apply
2022 Fellowship Recruitment
Ready to make the most out of your first year at the University of San Francisco?! Below is a full list of ways you can learn more about the Magis Emerging Leadership Program, connect with alumni of the program, and meet the 2022 Leadership Team.
Tabling & Information Sessions
If you are interested in learning more about the program or would like to meet the Leadership Team, and some alumni of the program, please join us at one of our informal Tabling Events or our formal Information Session listed below.
Fall 2021 Tabling (Residence Hall/Involvement Fair)
Tuesday, August 24 | First-Year Residence Hall Tabling
6:30pm - 8:00pm | Fromm Hall (near inside entrance)
6:30pm - 8:00pm | Toler Hall (near inside entrance)
6:30pm - 8:00pm | Gillson Hall (near inside entrance)
6:30pm - 8:00pm | Hayes-Healy Hall (near inside entrance)
Fall 2021 Information Session
How do I Apply?
Applications will open beginning Tuesday, July 6, 2021. Submit your application online by Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
How much does the program cost?
The participation fee for the program is $30. This participation fee covers the following:
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Transportation, meals, lodging, and supplies for a 2-night off-site retreat at YMCA Point Bonita in Marin Headlands
- Leadership Assessments like CliftonStrengths, True Colors, Thomas-Killman Instrument, Schwartz Values Survey, and more
- Individualized Coaching toward Socially Responsible Leadership Values
- Induction Certificate and Pin upon completion of program requirements
- Printed materials & binders for storing information throughout the year
Are scholarships available?
Yes. There are a limited number of scholarships available. To be considered for a scholarship, you will complete a supplemental form upon completion of your application.
What are the Program Requirements?
Magis is a year-long program that culminates with a final induction ceremony on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. View a full overview of the program »
Recruitment Email Sign Up
Sign up to be on a Recruitment Email List to receive important reminders and information about the recruitment process!