Go Dons Get Fit
Participate in the 2nd annual Go Dons Get Fit Challenge!
The Go Dons Get Fit challenge is held every year throughout the month of October. In this challenge, Faculty/staff compete with students to determine who is the most active. At the end of the month, all minutes are accumulated and the winner receives the Cartwright Cup, named after Bill Cartwright.
Last year, total cumulative minutes in October were 341,339 minutes. Students tracked 98,684 of those minutes. If you are a student and want to help your group win, signup below.
How to Signup:
- Visit GoUSFchallenges.org
- Click "register" or "log in", using your USF email address
- Find the Go Dons Get Fit Challenge
- Click "learn more"
- Click "sign up"
- Starting Oct. 1, a check in button will appear from the challenge page
- Click "check in" and enter your minutes of exercise through Oct. 31
Prizes and Incentives:
- Student drawings for prizes include yoga mats, foam rollers, and other swag will be awarded every week for students who track at least 150 minutes each week.
- Tag your photos with #GoDonsGetFit and #USFHPS and get featured on social media @usfhps on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- The winning team will be awarded the coveted Bill Cartwright Cup trophy!
|Kick off: Dons Sprit Walk||Koret/GL Plaza||Tuesday, Oct. 2||12-12:45 p.m.|
|Yoga in the plaza||GL Plaza||Tuesday, Oct. 9||12-1 p.m.|
|Dons Hunt (scavenger hunt)||Campus||Thursday, Oct. 18||8 a.m.-8 p.m.|
|Yoga in the plaza||GL Plaza||Tuesday, Oct. 23||12-1 p.m.|
|Haunted Library Tour||GL Plaza||Wednesday, Oct. 31||12-1 p.m.|
Stay tuned for additional events throughout October!
Sponsored by GoUSF and Health Promotion Services