Foreign Travel

Foreign Travel, Medical, Accident & Evacuation Insurance

The University provides free coverage for faculty, staff and students while traveling outside of the United States on University business or programs when they need medical attention, are involved in an accident, or need emergency evacuation. For questions regarding the insurance available prior to an upcoming trip, please contact Melissa Diaz, at x5899.

Passport stickers with emergency contact information can be found in the Center for Global Education offices located on the 5th floor of University Center.

Brochures detailing the benefits available in the program can be found here: