Online Safety, Compliance and Liability Risk Offerings
Through our online learning portal, MyUELearning, USF faculty, staff, students and volunteers have access to a comprehensive suite of risk management resources which address safety, compliance, and liability risks on campus.
To access any of the courses please visit the MyUELearning EduRisk learning portal.
Online trainings address a wide range of important topics including:
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Protecting Yourself on Campus
- Boundary Training for Educators (working with minors)
- Concussion Awareness (for Coaches and Athletic Staff)
- Contracting Fundamentals
- Impressions (Title IX and Violence Against Women Act)
- Protecting Children: Identifying and Reporting Sexual Misconduct
- Vehicle Training
- Driver Safety Fundamentals Training
- Golf Cart Safety Training
- Passenger Van Safety Training
- Study Away: International