Take a doctor with you. The USF Health insurance provider, Aetna Student Health, offers a convenient service that connects students to doctors 24 hours a day on the phone or through video chat. Members can sign up at Teladoc (please have your member ID ready). Students will have to pay a doctor's office co-payment.
Why you should join?
- Ability to talk to a U.S. Board Certified Physician 24/7/365 with an average of 15 years experience.
- No appointment necessary.
- Avoid trips to the doctor's office, urgent care or emergency room.
- Use whatever device is convenient, such as smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Setup notifications via smart phone app.
- Treat many conditions: sinus problems, bronchitis, allergies, cold and flu symptoms, respiratory infections, ear infection, and much more!