MSIS Assurance of Learning
MSIS Program Objectives
- Integrate information and organizational cultures and use current and emerging concepts from both technical and managerial viewpoints.
- Assess the need of organizations to integrate disparate internal systems and create effective communication channels with external parties such as suppliers and customers.
- Use information technology to foster sound financial systems and create effective organizational structures to better manage an organization's human capital.
- Analyze how policy and strategic decisions are affected by information systems and how technology is transforming organizations.
- Create better people, business, and team skills and recognize a customer service orientation, ethics and professionalism.