MBA Assurance of Learning
MBA Program Goals and Learning Outcomes
Program Goal 1 – Functional Expertise and Integrative Ability
- LO 1) Integrative Ability: Students will design a business strategy incorporating concepts from multiple functional areas.
Program Goal 2 – Leadership Communication and Teamwork
- LO 2) Leadership Communication: Students will develop a leadership and communication style that is effective and persuasive.
- LO 3) Teamwork: Students will inspire collaboration, and maximize collective abilities.
Program Goal 3 - Social, Environmental and Ethical Awareness
- LO 4) Identification: Students will identify the legal, ethical and social implications of a business problem
Program Goal 4 - Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- LO 5) Critical Thinking: Students will challenge assumptions and establish a process to appraise competing perspectives
- LO 6) Problem Solving: Students will interpret ambiguous information and formulate succinct solutions
MBA Assessment Dashboard
AY 16-17 Assessment Reports
AY 15-16 Assessment Reports
AY 14-15 Assessment Reports