EMBA Assurance of Learning
EMBA Program Goals and Learning Outcomes
Program Goal 1 – Leadership. Graduates will be self-aware leaders committed to collaboration.
- LO 1) Articulate how self-awareness is central to leadership authenticity and effectiveness.
- LO 2) Assess team performance for improved effectiveness.
- LO 3) Communicate effectively in writing.
- LO 4) Communicate effectively orally.
Program Goal 2 – Decision Making. Graduates will be creative problem solvers and strategic decision makers.
- LO 5) Apply tools, models, and concepts of innovation to a business venture.
- LO 6) Design fresh options for a product, process, system, or service.
- LO 7) Analyze data/information to inform strategic decision- making.
Program Goal 3 - Global Social Responsibility. Graduates will be ethically and socially aware and attuned to the global environment.
- LO 8) Assess the potential ethical implications of a business decision.
- LO 9) Evaluate the impact of business decisions on the well being of stakeholders.
Program Goal 4 - Foundational Business Knowledge. Graduates will be knowledgeable in the foundational business disciplines.
- LO 10) Interpret the theories and principle features of the core business disciplines – accounting, finance, management, marketing, economics, business law, strategy, and operations.
EMBA Assessment Dashboard
AY 15-16 Assessment Reports
EMBA AY15-16 LO 2 Report ⬇
EMBA AY15-16 LO 2 Report with Ethics Rubric ⬇
EMBA AY15-16 LO 5 Report with Risk Assessment Rubric ⬇
EMBA AY15-16 LO 6 Report with Business Plan Rubric ⬇
EMBA AY15-16 LO 8 Report with Business Concept Rubric ⬇