MSEI Assurance of Learning
MSEI Program Goals and Learning Outcomes
Program Goal 1 – Develop cadres of entrepreneurial and innovative leaders who help fashion a more humane world through the creation and development of enterprises and products that serve communities around the globe; we utilize a cutting-edge combination of academic, professional, and individualized learning methods to establish a foundation for life-long learning and career development in a chosen field.
Program Goal 2 – Accelerate the student resource-based academic and professional growth leading to a launch of new venture by building entrepreneurial capabilities and enhancing future entrepreneurial learning.
Program Goal 3 - Engage students in the Silicon Valley ecosystem through a variety of curricular and co-curricular programming and activities.
Program Goal 4 - Develop and enhance student academic and applied research in the areas of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Program Goal 5 - Promote and support the global entrepreneurship and innovation network of current students, alumni, and affiliated external partners.
- LO 1) Examine varying philosophical frameworks in depth and apply them toward development of persuasive founder's philosophy in creating disruptive new products and ventures.
- LO 2) Apply a design and innovation toolset to analyze and create new disruptive products and services.
- LO 3) Build essential web and mobile technology competencies that can be effectively employed in startups, social ventures, family businesses and corporate enterprises.
- LO 4) Demonstrate strategic and financial planning capabilities in the development of a business plan.
- LO 5) Develop key competencies on the area of entrepreneurial sales and marketing analytics.
- LO 6) Analyze and apply concepts and issues of entrepreneurial leadership, law and ethics.
- LO 7) Enhance professional acumen through executive mentoring, structured internships, new venture launch, and related Silicon Valley co-curricular activities.
MSEI Assessment Dashboard
The MSEI Program launches Fall 2017.