Logo and Guidelines
All branding and logos are generated within the office of marketing communications and are bound by the university's brand standards. Please refer to this document before using any of the logos found below
Need a logo? Please contact your marketing partner with any questions or to request a new logo.
USF PRIMARY LOGO—2-Line Horizontal
Full Name Logo 2-Line is the recommended identification. Use this version whenever possible.
- Full name 2-line logo PRINT
- Full name 2-line logo no tagline WEB
- Full name 2-line logo with tagline PRINT
- Full name 2-line logo with tagline WEB
Alternate 1-line Horizontal Logo
Full Name Logo 1-line can be used where space parameters dictates as an extreme horizontal format.
- Full name 1-line logo no tagline PRINT
- Full name 1-line logo no tagline WEB
- Full name 1-line logo with tagline PRINT
- Full name 1-line logo with tagline WEB
Alternate Centered Logo
Full name Logo Centered 2-lines is advisable for vertical or square formats.