The new online survey of teaching effectiveness runs on the Blue Course Evaluation System by eXplorance. Access to Blue is available through Banner Self-Service and Canvas. Log on with your USFconnect userID and password.
Some key benefits
- The survey is accessible to students on their desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The survey dynamically resizes to fit the pertinent device’s screen.
- Students may save their responses mid-completion and return to finish later.
- Complete anonymity for students.
- Opportunity for students to provide anonymous comments to faculty on each item.
- Support for cross-listed courses.
- Reports will be available 48 hours after the survey closes and after grades are submitted
Receiving survey results
The Office of the Registrar manages the Teaching Effectiveness Surveys and distributes them to students near the end of the semester. As noted above, results from the survey are sent to faculty after the survey closes and after grades are submitted. Results are sent to faculty via email and are available in Canvas in pdf and web-based formats. Copies of the results are also shared with the Dean’s Office and adjunct faculty results are shared with Department Chairs.