Innovation in Teaching with Technology Awards
Educational Technology Services (ETS) is sponsoring the awards to create a greater awareness of achievements by faculty who are finding new ways to use technology in education. These awards honor faculty who have demonstrated innovative uses of technology in education to improve student learning.
Deadline: March 8, 2024.
Two Innovation in Teaching with Technology Awards ($750 each) will be granted, one to a full-time faculty member and one to an adjunct faculty member, for their outstanding use of technology in the classroom or online.
Nominees should be individuals at USF who have done one or more of the following:
- Enhanced the quality of teaching and learning at USF through technology
- Encouraged the innovative use of technology in teaching and learning
- Demonstrated ongoing commitment to the effective use(s) of technology in teaching and learning
- Improved student learning through the use of technology
- Improved service to the USF learning community through innovative use(s) of technology
Terms and Conditions
All USF full and adjunct faculty. (Note: ETS Staff are not eligible for nomination.)
- Any USF student, faculty member, staff, or administrator may nominate a faculty member for an award.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
Reviewing, Judging, Notification of Nomination
A team of judges will review all nominations and make recommendations to USF deans, who will make the final selection of the award recipients.
For Further Information
Please contact the Educational Technology Services at 422-2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.