ETS Generative AI Hub
Generative artificial intelligence (generative AI or GenAI) is a technology that has gained prominence in 2023. In simple terms, employing GenAI allows users to provide a prompt used to produce human-like response. These tools have deep learning capabilities to analyze patterns from large data sets, to create text, images, code, music, and other types of content.
Read on for more in-depth resources:
- Generative AI Tools: Learn more about GenAI tools for generating text, image, code, music, and other types of content.
- Uses for Teaching and Learning: Explore strategies to support student learning and applications for employing (and resisting) GenAI tool use.
- Guidelines for Academic Integrity: Consider setting parameters for when and how students can use GenAI in your course in support of academic integrity.
Additional Information & Resources
Resources at USF
- Instructional Design: Generative AI Series on USF TEAch
- Instructional Technology and Training: Understanding ChatGPT at USF
- Join the discussion on the USF Community Slack Workspace: #chatgpt-user-group
GenAI Practices in Higher Education
- Harvard University: Artificial Intelligence Online Resources
- Texas Tech University Libraries: Artificial Intelligence Tools for Research and Learning
- Temple University: A Faculty Guide to A.I.
- UC Berkeley: Understanding AI Writing Tools and Their Uses for Teaching and Learning
- UCLA: Guidance for the Use of Generative AI in Teaching and Learning
- University of Michigan: Generative Artificial Intelligence Guidance for Faculty/Instructors