Technology Proficient Digital Badge for Students
ITT is currently offering a Technology Proficient Digital badge to assist students in meeting technology goals. Complete five workshops and several assessments to earn a badge to showcase on LinkedIn and your resume.
Why Do I Need a Badge?
Earning a digital badge is a representation of your accomplishment or skill in a specific area. Showcase your badge on LinkedIn or your resume to strengthen your job search or share with your friends on other social media.
Earning a Technology Proficiency badge indicates at least three of the following competencies:
- Master technology tools and platforms available at USF
- Create, manage, and collaborate with Word and Google Docs
- Create spreadsheets, conduct analysis, and produce visualizations of data
- Create and deliver engaging presentations
- Deliver web conferences and recordings
- Discuss trends in emerging technologies (such as 3D printing, virtual reality, augmented reality, or laser cutter)