Adobe Creative Cloud Express (formerly Adobe Spark)
Adobe Creative Cloud Express has replaced Adobe Spark in 2021. Creative Cloud Express includes the same great tools as Adobe Spark plus many more. You can easily create social graphics, flyers, logos, webpage, short videos with access to millions of templates, images, icons and effects, simply by drag-and-drop. Remove background, resize images, crop videos are made easy for your projects.
Use this free online and mobile app to transform words and pictures into incredible visual stories and videos that you can share with your friends. This is a fantastic tool for active learning activities, or as an option for your next assignment.
Adobe Creative Cloud Express offers both free and premium membership. The latter includes two more applications - Adobe Photoshop Express and Adobe Premiere Rush. You can upgrade to a paid Premium plan to unlock all content and premium features. The free plan offers thousands of free templates, dozens of free fonts, and 1 Million selected Adobe Stock assets (stock photos, illustrations, and more).
A bundle of tools to create your rich media contents:
- Web Page: Create responsive web stories with text, images, and video
- Short Video: Create your video with text, images, video, voice-over, and music
- Social Post: Create social graphics with images and text
Are there Any Requirements to Use?
This is a freeware for everybody!! There is no requirements to download your application onto your computer to create new projects. Projects are web-based and stored on the Adobe site, either for public or private. Share links to the projects with your friends and family.
Cross-platforms: You can access Adobe Spark on desktops, PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Android phones, tablets.
How to Access?
- You can access CC Express through https://www.adobe.com/express/ > click the Sign In link on top right.
- Choose an option on the left column to create an account.
- You can disregard the right column for Teachers and Students login.
* There’s no need to download any application to your desktop/laptop computer or pay for anything.
ITT training on Adobe Creative Cloud Express is open to all faculty, staff and students.
View USF Sample Projects:
- Human Rights (Marla Lowenthal, USF Faculty, Spark Page)
- Rhetoric of Men’s Fragrance (Students' work, Rhetoric, Spark Video)
- How and Why do Lay’s Ads use Rhetoric? (Students' work, Rhetoric, Spark Video)
- Impact of Plastic on the Environment and Society (Students' work, Environmental course, Spark Page)
- War and the Environment (Students' work, Environmental Science,Spark Page)
- Chinese Language Course; (Ying Hung Chiang, USF Faculty, Spark Page)