Poll Everywhere is an alternative to iClicker and uses mobile devices (smart phones/tablets/laptops) to engage students in the classroom. It can provide real-time formative assessment. Use Poll Everywhere to take classroom attendance, conduct quizzes, and sync poll results with the Canvas gradebook. University accounts are available for faculty and staff. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account or if you have any questions.
Once your account has been created, first-time users will need to create a password just for Poll Everywhere. Follow the steps below:
- Go to PollEverywhere homepage and click LOGIN.
- To create your password, you will follow the same procedure as if you already had a password, and needed to reset it. So when you are on the login page, click the gray Forgot Your Password? link.
- Enter your full USF email address and click Reset password.
- Follow the instructions and you will be able to get a password that lets you login to Poll Everywhere. (Note: Students should use their usfca.edu email address, not dons.usfca.edu email address.)
- To learn more about Poll Everywhere, please sign up for training on our ETS training registration page under the 'Teaching and Learning' section.
Poll Everywhere guides on commonly used features and tools:
- Create Poll Activities
- Presenting and Sharing Activities
- Customizing activities
- Reports and participant registration
- Student participation guide
- Download the Instructor's Guide for using Poll Everywhere and sync poll results to the Canvas Gradebook
Check out the Support Center for related articles