Resources for Student Leaders
Thank you for your contribution to the vibrant student life at the University of San Francisco School of Law. Your classmates, the faculty, and the staff are enriched by your leadership and the work that you do to create a community within and among the Student Bar Association and student organizations.
Please contact Stephanie Carlos the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, or ‘Alakoka Kailahi, the Student Affairs Program Assistant, if you have any questions.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Program Assistant for Student Affairs
The policies contained in this document apply to the Student Bar Association, all student organizations, and individual students planning to engage in any activities described in this document.
Fall 2019 Student Organization Leadership Retreat
- Student Agreement Form
- Student Senate Information Power Point
- Secretary Notes: Guide to a Successful Year
- Board of Governance Power Point
- Bon Appetit Catering at USF
- Sample Catering Form
- Student Organization Google Folder: Please email email@example.com if link has not been shared through training.
- 2019-2020 SBA Student Organization Funding Policies and Procedures
- Direct Deposit Form
- Email Example for Registrants
- Event Request System: Pictorial Instructions
- Expense Report for Non-Employees
- Flyer/Poster Template
- Sample Event Catering Budgets
- Conflict Check Steps & Rules
- SBA Meeting Points: Conflict Check Notes