Resources for Student Leaders
Thank you for your contribution to the vibrant student life at the University of San Francisco School of Law. Your classmates, the faculty, and the staff are enriched by your leadership and the work that you do to create a community within and among the Student Bar Association and student organizations.
Please contact Stephanie Carlos the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, or ‘Alakoka Kailahi, the Student Affairs Program Assistant, if you have any questions.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Program Assistant for Student Affairs
The policies contained in this document apply to the Student Bar Association, all student organizations, and individual students planning to engage in any activities described in this document.
Fall 2019 Student Organization Leadership Retreat
- Student Agreement Form
- Student Senate Information Power Point
- Secretary Notes: Guide to a Successful Year
- Board of Governance Power Point
Student Organization Policies
- Student Organization Policy
- Room Reservation Policy
- Catering Policy
- Alcohol Policy for Student-Sponsored Events
- Finance Policy
- Advertising Policy
Event Planning Guide
- Determine the Scope of the Event
- Event Planning Checklist
- Conflicts Check
- Room Reservation and Building Access
- Calendar Listing
- Funding and Budgeting
- Catering and Facilities Requests
- Parking Passes
- Audio Visual Requests
- Bon Appetit Catering at USF
- Sample Catering Form
- Student Organization Google Folder: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if link has not been shared through training.