Resources for Student Leaders
Thank you for your contribution to the vibrant student life at the University of San Francisco School of Law. Your classmates, the faculty, and the staff are enriched by your leadership and the work that you do to create a community within and among the Student Bar Association and student organizations.
Please contact Stephanie Carlos the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, or Mario Gonzalez, the Student Affairs Program Assistant, if you have any questions.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Program Assistant for Student Affairs
The policies contained in this document apply to the Student Bar Association, all student organizations, and individual students planning to engage in any activities described in this document.
Student Organization Policies and Procedures
- 2020 - 2021 SBA Funding Policies and Procedures for Student Organizations
- Student Organization Policy
- Direct Deposit Form
- Email Example for Registrants
- Event Request System: Pictorial Instructions
- Expense Report for Non-Employees
- Flyer/Poster Template
- Sample Event Catering Budgets