In Search of a Job or Internship?
Handshake is USF's online career management platform for college recruiting. You’ll be able easily upload your resume, search and apply for full-time jobs and internships, register for on-campus workshops and events, and schedule career counseling appointments.
USF participates in the UCAN Internship Exchanges, in which you will find listings across the nation for students and alumni. The internships listed are exchanged among 15+ participating Universities including Boston College, Notre Dame, Tulane, Princeton, Wake Forest, Emory, and Harvard University.
Sign up and create a new account with your USF email, and password of your choice.
GoinGlobal USA & Canada City Career Guides fast-track finding employment opportunities within the largest and most dynamic metropolitan areas in North America. Each City Career Guide contains recommended web sites, professional resources and reliable statistics.
GoinGlobal Country Career Guides are the ultimate international job seeker’s guide! Packed with country-specific information, this massive research tool contains more than 80,000 resources for finding international employment at home and abroad. Each guide has been developed by a local career specialist and is updated annually.
A mission-oriented organization that helps connect great talent with great companies through Micro-Internships. Micro-Internships are short-term, paid, professional assignments that are similar to those given to new-hires or interns. These projects enable Career Launchers to demonstrate skills, explore career paths, and build their networks as they seek the right full-time role.
A free job search resource customized to meet the specific needs of college students and includes career overview pages, companies hiring new grads, and entry-level and internship search.
A job search tool for USF Nursing Students
This is a link to Student Employment for on-campus jobs. On-Campus jobs are listed by Student Enrollment Services NOT the Career Services Center. For more information contact Student Enrollment Services.
Find part-time jobs locally.
One Less Thing is an exclusive platform for college students to find one-off gigs and part-time jobs that fit their busy schedules. Students earn money, make connections and build their resume!
Fraudulent Job Postings
Fraudulent job posters are becoming increasingly more clever. Here are some good tips to help you identify and avoid falling for a fraudulent job posting:
- Verify the employer has a legitimate company email that is correctly spelled.
- Avoid interviews that are conducted over chat/email and instead request to speak on the phone.
- Be wary if an interviewer does NOT ask about your past experience.
- Don't send any personal information over email.
- You are asked to give your credit card or bank account numbers, or copies of personal documents - but you get nothing in return. (NEVER share this kind of personal information unless you are well down the interview path, are receiving an offer, and have had personal, face-to-face meetings with company representatives and recruiters.)
- You are asked to send a payment by wire service or courier.
- You are offered a large payment or reward in exchange for allowing the use of your bank account - often for depositing checks or transferring money.
- You receive an unexpectedly large check.
- If you believe you have identified a fraudulent job posting, please contact USF Career Services at (415) 422-6216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.