The Strategic Plan Advisory Council has launched working groups for each of the goals in the strategic plan, as well as a working group on global focus and responsibility, one of the guiding values of the plan.
View Individual Working Groups
- Working Group #1: REIMAGINE JESUIT EDUCATION to accelerate the achievement of a more just and sustainable world.
- Working Group #2: INVEST IN AND PROMOTE THE SCHOLARLY, CREATIVE, AND COMMUNITY-FOCUSED ENDEAVORS that advance justice and address the pressing challenges of our time.
- Working Group #3: PROVIDE A RADICALLY INCLUSIVE, INTERNATIONAL, AND WELCOMING CAMPUS EXPERIENCE that propels students to realize their full potential as leaders, social change agents, creators, practitioners, and lifelong learners.
- Working Group #4: EXTEND OUR VISIBILITY, PROMINENCE, AND ACCESSIBILITY through strategic partnerships, public programming, and community outreach that extend our reach as people for and with others.
- Working Group #5: ENSURE USF IS AN EQUITABLE AND EXTRAORDINARY PLACE TO WORK through developing an agile, highly-motivated, collaborative, and growth-oriented workforce.
- Working Group #6: DEVELOP INCLUSIVE AND PARTICIPATORY SHARED GOVERNANCE STRUCTURES to harness the creativity, vision, and brilliance of our students, staff, faculty, and librarians.
- Working Group #7