Telepresence Meeting Spaces
As staff, faculty, and students return to campus it is important to prepare our conference and meeting spaces with telepresence technology. It is likely that most meetings in the future will have attendees both in person and off-site.
Toward supporting a hybrid meeting environment, ETS has been upgrading technology in many conference rooms, meeting spaces, and offices with a Zoom Room solution.
Telepresence Meeting and Conference Rooms
Our Telepresence spaces will allow users to join Zoom meetings utilizing an all-in-one video solution created by DTEN.
DTEN Zoom Rooms include:
- A high-resolution camera pointed at the meeting table
- 16 microphone array
- Ability to share images on MacOS and Windows laptops wirelessly
- Touch screen display for control
- Touch screen whiteboard and annotation functionality for both local and remote attendees
- 75" or 55" display
Zoom Room Locations Reservable through EMS
- Education 105
- Kalmanovitz 142, 165, 209, 265, 309, 365, 399, and 499
- Lone Mountain Rossi 322 and 419
- Malloy Hall 405
- San Francisco Downtown 504
- University Center 402 and 502
- How Do I Use the DTEN Zoom Display in the Conference Room
- Quick start Guide to DTEN Zoom Room
- Using the Phone Feature on Zoom Room DTEN