How to Apply
The standard requirements for Psi Chi membership (undergraduate) are:
- Be enrolled as a major or minor in a psychology program or a program psychological in nature
- Have completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent or full-time college coursework
- Have completed at least 9 semester credit hours or equivalent of psychology courses
- Have earned a cumulative GPA that is in the top 35% of their class (sophomore, junior, or senior) compared to their classmates across the entire university or the college that houses psychology (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA average for psychology courses.
An application link will be sent to all Psychology majors every semester. Please note that you will need to pay a one-time $55 membership fee in order to join. If this poses a problem, there may be scholarship opportunities available.
If you are interested, here is some information about the benefits of becoming a member.