Rethinking Drinking Safety Fair
Alcohol Awareness Month is celebrated annually in the month of April. Every year, we plan an event that raises awareness of alcohol-related issues that affect college students and the community.
Our Rethinking Drinking Safety Fair will take place on April 26th from 11am-1pm at Gleeson Plaza. Meet with USF offices and learn about responsible drinking tips and upstander (active bystander) behaviors that will keep you and our campus safe.
- Non-alcoholic mocktail bar
- Party Hosting 101
- Mock sobriety tests
- Alcohol impairment goggle activities
- and much more!
If you want to collaborate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the ACHA National College Health Assessment, a survey conducted in Fall 2015, USF students engage in many responsible drinking behaviors. Some of the findings:
- 44% of USF males and 37% of USF females do not drink alcohol.
- A majority of USF students use a buddy system.
- A majority of USF students eat before or during drinking.
- 99% of USF students do not drink and drive.