Stress Less Day
According to the American College Health Association, the number-one health impediment to academic performance is stress. That's why we want you to stress less with us virtually this Spring semester from March 29th to April 1st.
Participate and register for events below, and you will be automatically entered to win prizes such as gift cards, paint by numbers kit, and other swag.
- Mar. 29th from 1pm-1:30pm: Pet Therapy with Benga! the Peekapoo and Jagger the Goldendoodle on IG Live
- Mar. 29th from 3pm-3:30pm: Pet Therapy with Lilou the Therapy Pig on Zoom
- Mar. 30th from 10am-10:45am: Breathing Techniques and Visualization with CAPS on Zoom
- Mar. 31st from 1pm-2pm: Campus Farmstand Online on Zoom
- Apr. 1st from 12pm-12:45pm: Stress Management workshop
- Apr. 9th from 5pm-5:45pm: Game Time with the Health Outreach Team on Zoom