Stress Less Day
According to the American College Health Association, the number-one health impediment to academic performance is stress. That's why we want you to stress less with us this Spring semester.
Get Ready for Stress Less Day
Our Stress Less Day event will be hosted on March 23, 2023 from 11:30am-1pm at McLaren 251-252.
Come out for all these FREE activities:
- Pet therapy
- Arts, crafts & games
- Potpourri making
- Gratitude rock painting
- Stress management resources
- Mental health resources
Stress buster workshops schedule from Kinesiology:
- 12:00-12:10pm: Meditation
- 12:10-12:20pm: Visualization
- 12:20-12:30pm: Tai Chi
- 12:30-12:40pm: Qi-gong
- 12:40-12:50pm: Yoga
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate provided by the Off Campus Living office.
- Grubhub Gift Card Giveaway provided by the One Card office. Attend on the day of the event to learn more about how to win!
Event sponsored by Health Promotion Services, Off Campus Living office, and One Card