ASUSF Internal Development Funding
Apply for ASUSF Internal Development Funding
ASUSF Internal Development Funding allows all eligible undergraduate student organizations the resources to advance the internal development of their organization through organization branding, apparel, and supplies.
The total amount allocated to ASUSF Internal Development Funding for 2023–24 is $9,000.
Any undergraduate student organization registered with SLE. Organizations shall be in good standing and in compliance with all USF, SLE, and ASUSF rules and regulations.
Student organizations will be allocated up to one (1) approved award per semester. Funding will not be awarded for expenses already incurred.
Items typically funded: apparel items (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.), marketing materials (retractable banner, table cloth, etc.), promotional items (stickers, pens, buttons, etc.), and office or general supplies.
- A minimum contribution of 30% of the organization development costs (such as marketing materials, promotional items, and office or general supplies) is expected
- For apparel items:
- A minimum contribution of $5 per t-shirt (per member) is expected
- A minimum contribution of $10 per hat (per member) is expected
- A minimum contribution of $15 per sweatshirt/jacket (per member) is expected
- A maximum of $50 per item will be awarded (per member)
- Stoles will not be funded
- Roster will be required for apparel items purchased for members
All new organizations (recognized within the last year) will be considered for one awarded internal development request that will have no organization contribution required.
All applications shall be submitted to Finance Committee at least three (3) academic weeks prior to the date needed for requests up to $5,000. Requests submitted less than three (3) academic weeks prior will not be considered.
The Finance Committee will deliberate on all applications, which shall include a detailed budget using the ASUSF Funding Template (see below), an artwork proof of all proposed items, and a detailed description of how the items will contribute to the development of the organization.
Funding may be approved for items needed the following academic year. No retroactive requests for access of this funding will be considered.
The funding process takes up to two weeks to receive a decision and purchasing and arrival of items can take an additional three weeks; please plan your requested funding accordingly.