Do's and Don'ts
content last updated 8-20-2021
Our computer labs are cooperative spaces.
Do your part to keep them running smoothly:
- While face masks are required indoors on the USF campus, you may not eat or drink in the computer labs.
- Need audio? Wear headphones.
- Never disconnect a cable unless you connected it first.
- Lab printers are for Art + Architecture coursework only.
- Clean up your workspace.
- Discard your trash & recyclables in the appropriate bins.
- Log out all the way to the login screen.
- Take your project work and personal items with you.