Security and Accountability
content last updated 6-20-2018
- Only use lab printers for Art + Architecture coursework and activities.
- The computers in the labs are not encrypted. Never save data to lab computers that the university deems "sensitive" or "confidential" as described in the USF Information Classification policy document.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs on a lab computer while it is logged in under your account. Never share your user name or password with anyone and always take care to completely log out of a computer when you're finished.
- Never download or accept copyrighted material that you have not legitimately purchased, rented, or licensed. The Department of Art + Architecture will fully cooperate with investigations into violations of this policy.
- Never copy applications or fonts from an XARTS Labs computer to another computer or personal storage device. This amounts to theft and the department will address violations accordingly.